Are you looking for the best White Label marketing tools to use for your agency in 2022?
Well, you’re in luck because today we’re looking at the top 10+ White Label agency tools and their key features to see which one can best meet your business needs this year.
Image is everything. By using White Label tools, an agency can use the software of a company to provide a service to their clients and apply their own branding to it.
If a client is paying you big bucks to provide their marketing solutions, they’re going to have high expectations. Sending reports with another company’s branding is only going to cause confusion and make your agency look unprofessional.
In 2022, many companies offer software as a service (SAAS) with varying degrees of customization for branding purposes.
With so much choice, it can be tough to know whether or not a tool will meet your agency’s specific needs. So to help, we’ve compiled a list of our favorite White Label marketing software and automation tools for digital marketing agencies.
Ready? Let’s get started.
Build professional marketing reports fast with Metrics Watch.
Unlike other report-building tools, Metrics Watch doesn’t require clients to log into a 3rd-party dashboard or download PDFs to view their data. Instead, reports are sent by email, and viewable in the actual body of the email for an optimal, frictionless user experience.
Metrics Watch integrates with all your favorite marketing channels, including:
- Google Analytics
- & More…
You don’t need any coding experience or “tech skills” either. Create custom reports with ease using a drag-and-drop builder or choose a pre-made template and start sending reports right away.
What’s more, all paid plans come with White Label features as standard and a concierge service to help you with any queries.
Try Metrics Watch today with a free 14-day trial (no credit card required).
Paid plans start at just $29/mo.
SEMrush is a web-based SEO suite that provides marketers with tools to improve both on-site and off-site web optimization, perform keyword research, competitor analysis, and more.
Agencies can create detailed, White Label SEO audits and reports with the Agency Growth Kit for clients to view in a password-protected dashboard.
The Agency Growth Kit is an add-on for premium SEMrush accounts, so users will also have access to the social media scheduler and other useful tools that a growing agency might benefit from.
- Access to a wide range of tools
- Detailed website audits
- In-depth competitor analysis
- Can be a steep learning curve for new users
- Reports can only be shared via dashboard logins or by PDF, which can be inconvenient when wanting to share data quickly with clients.
The Agency Growth Kit costs $100/mo (existing SEMrush subscription required).
Try SEMrush today!
OptinMonster is a powerful popup tool designed to help convert website traffic into leads and sales.
Choose from a wide variety of popup styles, easily perform A/B tests to optimize your campaigns, then measure the results with in-depth analytics.
Popups can be triggered by a user’s time spent on a page, how far they’ve scrolled, or inactivity. The Exit-Intent feature even helps to recover abandoning visitors.
Precision targeting lets you customize campaigns based on the user’s location and device, perform on-site retargeting, on-site drip campaigns, personalize ads based on user cookies & more.
- Drag & drop builder (no coding needed)
- Integration with Facebook, Mailchimp, Shopify & more
- Offers in-depth analytics of popup campaigns
- Bypass adblockers
- WordPress plug-in available
Paid plans start at $14/mo. White Label features are available on the Growth plan at $80/mo, which is aimed at agencies with multiple clients and need access for multiple users.
Try OptinMonster today!
Social Pilot offers solutions for managing all of your clients' social media needs, making it easy to create and schedule content across every major platform.
White Label options include the ability to send PDF reports and set up collaborative dashboards to plan social media content with clients.
It also includes some useful time-saving features, such as being able to boost Facebook posts directly in post composer, integrations with Canva for creating quick custom graphics, and new content ideas via Social Pilot’s curated content list.
- Social Pilot integrates with all the major social media networks (including TikTok, LinkedIn & Pinterest)
- Collaborate with teams and clients via content dashboards
- Easily customize posts for various platforms
- The interface is easy to learn and use
- As far as analytics goes, some users may find the period length too limited. This can be a problem when trying to measure long-term progress.
- Reports are only available to send as PDFs to clients, which can cause unnecessary friction in the reporting process.
Plans start from $30/mo for the Professional plan up to $150/mo for the Agency plan (which includes White Label features).
Social pilot offers a 14-day free trial (no credit card required) so you can try before you commit to a plan.
Try Social Pilot today!
100 Pound Social is a UK-based company offering affordable custom online content. Their 3 main services are:
- Creating and posting social media content
- Blog writing
- Specialized LinkedIn plan for targeting prospective clients
White Label reseller package is available for agencies looking to offer any of these content creation services to clients, who can be easily onboarded via White Label sign-up forms.
Each plan comes with a dedicated manager and monthly review system for you to provide feedback and update your brief.
- Putting content creation on auto-pilot frees up more time for other aspects of your business
- Ability to markup and resell their services to your clients easily
- Dedicated account manager
- Content panel lets you easily preview posts
Plans start at £100/mo for 3 posts per week on 2 social media platforms. Extra platforms and posts can be added to your plan for £14.50/mo.
100 Pound Social offers a 20-day money-back guarantee on all their plans.
Try 100 Pound Social today!
Vendasta provides a single platform for agencies to discover and resell a variety of White Label digital marketing tools to clients.
From SEO and social media marketing to website chatbots and 3D virtual tours, Vendasta can help your agency find suitable solutions for every need.
- Over 200+ digital solutions available on one platform
- Dedicated development manager on hand to help
- Create your own store to sell products
- White Label dashboards and reports
- White Label features are only available on the Growth and Scale plans, which are much pricier than the Startup plan.
The Growth plan starts at $575/mo. Extra White Label marketing features are available on the Scale plan at $1150/mo.
Try out Vendasta with a 14-day free trial today!
Clickx is a White Label digital marketing platform specializing in social media campaigns, SEO, PPC advertising, and lead generation.
Agencies can make use of their digital marketing consultants to find custom solutions to meet each of their clients’ needs. Their White Label process allows clients to onboard easily and view their data via dashboard reports.
- A tailored approach to digital marketing solutions
- Share real-time data with White Label client dashboards
- 100s of White Label case studies readily available for your promo needs
- Agency support team to answer queries
- The dashboards can take time to get used to, creating a steep learning curve and friction when sharing reports with clients.
Agency plans start at $79 and a one-off onboarding fee.
Try Clickx today!
ActiveCampaign offers automated marketing solutions. They specialize in email marketing but also offer a range of other services, including marketing, sales, and live chat automation.
Agencies can remove all links and references to ActiveCampaign and make use of custom domains and logos. There is also a powerful landing page builder - and if you know a bit of HTML & CSS, then you can further edit various elements.
- 870+ integrations, including Shopify, WordPress, Paypal, Facebook, Zapier & more
- CRM included for managing clients and your team
- Advanced automation tools for building workflows, funnels, and segmentation
- User-friendly interface
- Steep learning curve for some tools
- Reporting can be a bit limited for some user’s needs
Activecampaign has a 14-day free trial. Paid plans start from $11/mo and can be easily customized as the number of your clients’ contacts increase.
As their name suggests, Mention enables agencies to monitor the web for mentions of their client’s brand. Create Boolean-powered alerts to cut through the noise and deliver only important brand mentions.
They also offer comprehensive social media management tools for content publishing, tracking campaign results, and performing competitor analysis.
- Customizable alerts powered by Boolean
- Perform competitor analysis
- Automatically generated reports
- Crisis management
- Monitoring of popular social media platforms such as Facebook, TikTok, Pinterest & YouTube is not included in any of the regular plans.
Paid plans start at $29/mo. Agencies looking to offer holistic reports that include mentions on all social media channels (including Facebook) will need to get in touch direct for a quote.
Try Mention today with a 14-day free trial (no credit card required).
Serpstat specializes in SEO and PPC reporting, offering over 30 tools for marketing professionals and agencies.
As well as being able to conduct competitor analysis, website audits, keyword research, and backlink analysis, agencies can create custom White Label reports for clients to view via both dashboard login and as PDF attachments
- 30+ tools available on one platform
- Report local and global SERP results for your client’s keyword ranking
- Perform in-depth competitor analysis
- Track client’s competitor’s market share by keyword
- Sending reports as PDF attachments and requiring them to log into a dashboard can be an inefficient way of delivering data.
Agencies requiring White Label reports will need the Enterprise plan at $499/mo.
Try Serpstat today!
NinjaSEM is a PPC management software with a creation tool. The software includes tools for optimizing campaigns based on the suggestions. Collaborate with teams to track the performance of PPC accounts and streamline reporting with immediate notifications. The software is used by marketers and small and medium businesses.
- A wide variety of tools are available
- Create and manage multiple campaigns
- Detailed competitor research
- Increase the brand's visibility
- No integrations
NinjaSEM gives you access to 37+ apps for just $14.99 per user.
Try NinjaSEM today!
And that’s it! This has been our list of the top 10+ White Label tools for digital marketing agencies to help you better meet your clients' needs in 2022.
If you’ve enjoyed this post, then be sure to check out these other articles:
- White Label Content 101: How to Hire & What to Track
- Agency Resources: White Label SEO Plugins
- 7 Client Reporting Software to Save Time and Win Trust
They’ll provide you with even more information to help you pick the right White Label tools to gain more clients and keep them satisfied.